Standard Roller Shutters
This range of high quality security roller shutters are made with slats that are precision roll formed from aluminium alloy. The double wall is foam filled to help with strength and insulation. They were designed to suit the residential and light commercial market and are the most economical in the range of shutters.
Best suited for Windows, Doors, Shop Fronts, Counter Tops, etc.
These roller shutters come in either a curved or flat profile. The curved slat offers minimal roll sizes, meaning smaller head boxes / pelmets. It comes with the option of having the lines on just the outside of the slat or on the inside too. The flat slat uses slightly bigger pelmet boxes.
Our Roller Shutters come in a large range of standard colours to complement most residential and commercial colour schemes. Powdercoating is not an option for Standard Slats, but can be applied to the Pelmets, Side Frames and Guides at an additional cost.
These roller shutters have a number of Control Options:-
- Strap Winder (Up to 20Kg)
- Cord Winder (Up to 20Kg)
- Strap Coiler (Up to 20Kg)
- Cord Coiler (Up to 20Kg)
- Spring Loaded (with Key Lock)
- Wall Switch (240V Electric Motor)
- Remote Control (240V Electric Remote Motor)
- Key Switch (240V Electric Motor)
- Battery Control System (12V Motor)
- Solar Remote Control (12V Motor)
- Crank Handle (240V Electric Manual Override Motor)
Should you have any questions in regards to the Standard Roller Shutters, feel free to give us a call at any time on 1300 857 534 or send us a message.